CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Silly Little Thing Called Love...

Go free, go, I say. Run and fly for the world you see is but an illusion. A mystery to my inner desire. My heart knows no such evil. I am free, and free I shall live. Away from me this hurt, away from me this coward body. I am free, and free I shall live. Go and fly, above this madness, away from this thing called pain. I am free. Go and live the life of beauty, the life of Light. Free I shall live. I am going, leaving this body behind, I will leave with none but my soul. O' my soul, how you rejoice in His presence. How you dance in the Light. O' the marvelous light. We shall go, oh, live free my soul, let loose my friend. And oh how we will live. O' to the beauty of the Father. Go free my soul, go free!!

I say goodbye, but only for a little while. Will it be but only a minute before I see your face again? Oh how I hope so, I pray so. Please let it be true. Will I long, will I miss? I know myself not without your hand in mine, walking in the garden of your infinite life and beauty. You make the sun rise and set and over again. But what am I? Your son. Your chosen bride. You chose me before I knew your name. How is that so, moreover, Why? I am your chosen bride, and a wedding we'll have. The ceremony of broken chains and amazing grace. What a glorious day. That I pray. You my Father are forever mine, and I am yours. But I have always been yours. Even when I walked in the valley, in the shadows, death lurking near, you were there.

I am but a child in your mere presence. But how you rejoice in me. Delight. O' to the Light of such a depraved world. O' to the Light of all eternity. Father, mold me, make me better, so that I can be perfect, as you were, so many years ago.

To the majestic,
To the glorious,
To the love of the Groom, to you I say, I am yours. Always, forever and ever.

0 comments: